The introduction of 3ds Max has revolutionised the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry when it comes to architectural animation and rendering. It’s a powerful software that helps rendering artists and 3D animation artists to customise and create remarkable photorealistic images, models, architectural walk-through and fly- through. This Autodesk product is fully packed high-end modeling and rendering tools as well as features and most of them are based on users’ requests.
The Autodesk team pays a lot of importance to users’ feedback and reviews and hence it has managed to create and accommodate magnificent tools in 3ds Max which can help users to accomplish their task quickly.
Check out some of the latest enhancements in 3ds Max
- Some of the latest add-ons in 3ds Max include “Camera Sequencer” which helps animation artists to tell the stories effectively with high-end animation.
- Dual Quaternion skinning is another add-on in 3ds Max which helps users in developing high-quality skinned characters in very small time.
- OpenSubdiv support is another important feature which is used for developing complex topology more quickly.
- Enhanced ShaderFX can be used by 3ds Max users for exchanging advanced shades effectively.
- A new 360 cloud rendering support has also been added to the software for simplifying the rendering process.
- The software can now easily support Iray and mental enhancements.
- The addition of Max Creation Graph, which is a node-based tool as well as content creation enviornment brings great efficiency during the rendering process.
- Users can now import data from other applications such as Revit and SketchUp a way too faster which ultimately helps in enhancing the productivity of the users.
So, in this way with the assistance of advanced 3ds Max tools, the work can now be completed too quickly by users.